Christine A. Cheng, MD,PC
For over 18 years Dr. Christine Cheng has been providing plastic surgical services to members of the Utah community and to many from out of state. She is fully certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc. and is up to date with Maintenance of Certification of Plastic Surgery.
She attended Duke University School of Medicine and General Surgery Residency Programs; finishing with Plastic Surgery training at the University of Utah School of Medicine. It is her life’s goal to provide compassionate and quality plastic surgery care for her patients.
To provide patients with technically excellent surgery combined with compassionate care to meet the unique needs of each individual.
We pride ourselves on our quality of care and quick response to patient concerns. We will happily provide you with any information you need to schedule your consultation. We look forward to speaking with you.
- Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- Current with MOCS: Maintenance of Certification
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Vice-President/President-Elect of the Medical Staff, Lakeview Hospital
- Vice Chair of Division of Plastic Surgery, Intermountain Medical Center
- Former Past President, Davis County Medical Society
- Former President, Davis County Medical Society
- Former President-Elect, Davis County Medical Society
- Former Secretary/Treasurer, Davis County Medical Society
- Member, Utah State Plastic Surgical Society
- Delegate to the Utah Medical Association
- Former Member, Board of Trustees Lakeview Hospital
- Former Member, University of Utah School of Medicine Alumni Association Board
- Former Executive Board Member, University of Utah School of Medicine Alumni Association Board
- Former Division Chief, Department of Surgery, Lakeview Hospital
- Former Nominating Committee Member, Utah Medical Association
- Legislative Committee Member, Utah Medical Association
Call 801-298-9774 to schedule your personal consultation with Dr. Christine A. Cheng.